1. Prime the eye. Apply a matte highlight beneath the brow. Apply a silver gray across the lid and on the lower lashline, focusing on the inner 2/3 of the eye.
2. Blend a black through the outer 1/3 of the eye up into the crease. Do the same to the lower lashline.
3. Blend a brown gold just above the crease and into the black. Again, do the same to the lower lashline.
4. Add a red to the crease and outer lower lashline and and blend. The brown should still peak out!
5. Line the eyes with a black shadow, creating a slight wing.
6. Apply a black gel or liquid liner on top. The black shadow will soften the look of a harsh liner.
7. Curl the lashes, apply mascara and falsies if you choose.
All shadows used are in the 88 Original Palette! See my previous post for which ones!